Thursday, February 3, 2011

Still need halp


Okay, so I'm STILL Having that weird matinee problem with the cameras. I've emailed a few folks, posted a few posts in forums, so lets hope I hear back.

Just wanted to give a progress shot. Today was kind of a big day, cause I started working on the turntable. This is the turntable for my Helicopter. Looks fantastic I think. And I experimented until I found a way to do wireframes, which is a bitch, and really innificient, but it aughta work.

I should also note, that the wireframe looks really bad right now, but that's because UDK is forcing crappy compression on the textures I'm using for wireframes. I hope to have that figured out soon.

So bam.

2 comments:

  1. This is looking cool John!!. See my previous comment for a possible solution to the matinee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also ....on the tarp for the window as I look at this should have a more distinct color variation

    To make it pop and show off your texture work a bit more

    Good stuff

    ReplyDelete