Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tara's scenes

Late I know...but I'm posting? Gonna get a couple hours rest, since I haven't been feeling well today, and finish up the victorian one tomorrow.

I just redid the lighting, too dark? It definitely has mood now though. Some objects are still untextured, I plan to do those tomorrow. I plan to add little flames atop the candles and throw some wood and flames in the fireplace.


I did all the touch ups on my list except the faking of caustics, I also changed the beginning camera move, if u want me to show that I can playblast it.

As for the Lumberjack, there were minor tweaks so I'm going to start rendering that scene now as I sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I am digging the room more but try making some volume lights for the candles and some geo fire with a glow and slight ambient color

    What type of rendering just software?

    How long is the render?

    What the hot spot in the fire place....and make some curtain ropes or the equivalent

    ReplyDelete