Monday, May 2, 2011

1. So far I finally got everything to work properly in the L4D level - Lockdown. I spend almost a day to figure out how to import into Hammer editor and failed miserably. I was trying to import Jail Cell Bars and Jail Cell Doors so I can have them open and close but no dice. I ended up using other meshes to replace them but not what I want. The level works great from begining to end.
2. As for Chaos, Warcraft 3 mod, everything is coming along great. So far no more bugs, and play tested a bit and got alot of great feed back.
3. The python game, Dynomatic, (Have no idea what to call it so bare with me on the name) the game has come along way. I have a fairly polished prototype with a single level, but no play testing yet. I almost have the Xbox 360 controller to be used to play the game so still working on that. The dynamite is working well, the enemies have better collision and more dynamic AI kinda, power-ups for extra dynamite kinda buggy so still busting that out, same with the level switching. Now have breakable blocks to make it more of an "infiltration" type puzzle game. Hopefully monday night have everything bug free.
4.Prison Card game has gone no where because I have not focused on it much so still need to play the damn thing. Been focused on the other 3. But hopefully I get some people to play test this week.

My reel looks like crap at the moment because I had only 1 game on the reel. I literally just had a clean run through of the L4D level so I am going to add that and the python game when "fairly not-buggy" is going to be put in as well.

1 comment:

  1. How about a fraps demo of what you have captured and how you are presenting???????.....something outside of Monday the day before presenting

    ReplyDelete