Sunday, May 22, 2011

jack week 7

This week I fixed the few issues I found with my demo reel and redid that aswell as I finished my second Gears of War PC mp level mp_highway and posted it on epic forums for feedback and further testing. I also started and made good progress on my portfolio website, I have all the pages created and blocked out with place holder text and images and got lightbox in there. So next I just have to write up my LD pages and create my images which is the main project for this week. Ontop of that I started a new gears of war mp level as a speed test for myself, after 6 hours of work on staruday I have the layout done with tweaks to fix some of the issues that came up from taking the level from a 2d space to a 3d space. I also have all the cover placed through out the level, the first lighting and PP pass and I have 95% of the cover static meshed out. Pretty good amount of work for 6 hours. So next week I will be trying to finish my portfolio website, my new MP level and taking my SP level further, although I think I will be leaving the SP level in a mainly BSP stage, who knows.

-Jack

MP_Highway screenshots:







1 comment:

  1. Cool jack

    I dig this. I can't quite critique it till you finish but the initial layout looks like it MIGHT fair well

    We can review this is class. Keep busting out the work. Way to flow with the speed test

    ReplyDelete