Monday, May 9, 2011

JSiu Update

Another update- Finally have some test footage for the subway scene to work. *PURELY a TEST RUN*






Here's a quick update, I've taken in the feedback from our first round critique and making adjustments. I've finished importing all my items into UDK for the Subway scene along with setting up material and textures and created emissive lighting for sections in the scene. I am in the process of placing in the grime textures appropriately and I've taken out the HUD so I can recapture footage of a walk-through with out it appearing on screen.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Jessica!!!...Is that in game on the left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you want any help with your materials, randomizing grime easily and or capturing that footage out of UDK come to the workshop on wednesday in 401/403 and I can help you. Its from 12-6. Otherwise you could email or skype me and I can link you some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a screen capture. I'm still trying to capture the video for it, but my footage is still coming up black for both Fraps and Camtasia. I can hear the audio... but no visuals.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks John! I definitely need help! I'll be by the workshop on Weds. If you have any links I'll take them now if you got them! Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah try it at school may work MUCH better....well then again. If all else fails you can create a cam and make it animated and connect with Kismet but the out will be very large

    Let's try it at school if we have to....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got a video capture to work in Camtasia! The cursor's still up but at least I know I can get it to work (^_^)... I'll post it...

    ReplyDelete