Monday, May 30, 2011

Romero Update

I've been doing some test runs with the card design I made last weekend and I'm torn.
Here is the old design:

There is a white border, which shows where the card would be cut.

Here is the new design, with slight variations:

The main text centered on the card and..

The main text has an offset, making the contact info block more centered on the card.
I chose not to show where the cut of portion of the card would be on the new designs as it would not effect the overall design after being cut.

I have also be working on how I'm going to explain some of the projects I've worked on for the flat book. Its becoming a bit difficult trying to explain some complex code in as few words as possible, but I think I have a way that will work.

2 comments:

  1. The first one was pretty clever but the last one reads like a real business card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the first one but the last one is a bit easier to read.........I will leave this up to you. Simpler is always a better bet

    ReplyDelete