Saturday, May 28, 2011

Progress

Added an additional propane tank asset to ShantytownSkirmish. Created a fracture mesh out of it so it explodes into chunks upon taking damage, and has a PhysMaterial applied to playback a sound cue when it detonates. Scattered those around the map for more visual breakup, and added the pipes I used in Project Seacliff to the level. Used that to help break up the opening shot a bit.

Finalizing logo design today. Updating new design across everything; website, business cards, resume, etc. Place the order for my business card on Monday, have them in the beginning of Week 10.

Other than that. Still waiting on Newegg to refund my money, so I can buy a new laptop.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Aaron.thanks for the update...if you have a rough cut I can see that would rock

    ReplyDelete