Sunday, April 17, 2011

jack week2

So this week I finished my Gears of War PC MP level MP-Station. I created two version for this level the first being the standard MP level that can be played online and the second version is a bot version that simulates a 5v5 warzone match. The second thing I started work on is another MP level for Gears that implements Epics LD approach from Gears 2 which is small levels that put you into the fight almost instantly after spawn. Since this is a much smaller level in scope than MP-Station I have gotten alot of head way on the level in a short amount of time roughly 2 hours of work so far and I am starting to get into deco meshing already. Thirdly I have started work on my SP level that will hopefully be testable in class on Tuesday but with the release of Portal 2 in 39 hours from the time of this post and most likely that timer will get shorter very soon and playable SP level this week might not happen.

Final Screenshots for MP-Station:







Screenshots for MP-Highway:







1 comment:

  1. Looks great so far Jack......PORTFOLIO FIRST GAMES LATER....OR NO GRADUATING.....yeah that's right it was caps. OH SNAP

    ReplyDelete