Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nathalie Update Stuff


Here is the rough cut I have for the Demo Reel thus far. I will be doing more After Effects stuff to it in class, such as adding in titles and transitions.

First part depicts some footage of Gameplay from Dungeon Siege 3. I will be adding my own game captured footage when the game comes out, so for now all rights to IGN for capturing the footage I am using and Square Enix for IP, at my internship at Obsidian I managed their Play tests then compiled the data I found from players and formatted it all into an easy to read .doc with excel graphs for the DS3 team

Second Part (00:41) is my prototype project Twisted Tales. I did all the scheduling and tasking. All artwork, programming, etc. was made by the Clock Punchers Team.

Third Part is Pogo (1:09) a simple cute Unity top down shooter. I did scheduling, tasking, some art work and a little scripting.

Last but not least Headcase (1:40)! I was an assistant producer I was in charge of the animation group, maintained excel spread sheets and the Microsoft Project file.

Music is by Marko Fürstenberg
Song called Silent Stream
The song is free to use as long as I give him credit I guess, I didn't download it illegally but it was offered from the artist on his website as free to use.

I haven't added the Headcase footage but I just got a cool idea I would like to do in After Effects. It might be a lot of work for me since my After Effects knowledge is limited but we'll see what happens. I haven't added any titles yet but I did cut the footage in leu of this, thus I think if anything the order will change most likely. I also need to add transitions so my cuts aren't so abrupt and jarring, I also need to look up the type face I used for my business cards so it is consistent.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a link of the rough cut....nothing is here....as in no link

    ReplyDelete