Monday, April 25, 2011

JSiu Update




Update on my NYC Subway scene. I added in a few more edges on some of the meshes (subway car, benches, and pillar). I redid the majority of the UV's, color, spec, and normal maps. I added some grime alphas below the MTA Reader's, MTA Dispensers, Turnstiles, Benches and the Pillars. I will update with images of the Overall grime for the floor and tunnel/wall. After that's done I will need to speak with you (Sean) about lighting the scene. New lights don't show up in scene, and I've looked through the Light Linking Editor to no avail. : ( Once I have the lights locked down, I'll render this out and cross it off my list (after rolling in edits via feedback).

1 comment:

  1. Have you baked an ambient occlusion on these models?....let me know

    ReplyDelete